Carte blanche given to TIFF KIDS
- © Vinciane Verguethen / Voyez-vous
Voyages extraordinaires (Extraordinary Journeys) - 64 min. - no dialogue – ages 4 to 9
Toronto's Tiff Kids / Digiplay space is an international film festival for children that also features an exhibition of interactive displays.
This collection of international short films teleports extraordinary journeys to us that unfold into new worlds where flying in the great outdoors, surfing breaking waves, climbing cliffs, landing in a metropolis or in a magical bakery are no longer unthinkable, with a little imagination...
- WHEN THE SUN TURNS INTO JUICE, Steven Woloshen, Canada, 2 min.
- THE GOAT HERDER AND HIS LOTS AND LOTS OF GOATS, Will Rose, UK, 7 min.
- TWINS IN BAKERY, Mari Miyazawa, Japan, 5 min.
- MACROPOLIS, Joel Simon, Ireland, 7 min.
- LITTLE RUDDY, Dace Riduze, Latvia, 9 min.
- NOVY DRUH (The New Species), Kateřina Karhánková, Czech Republic, 6 min.
- VIRTUOSO VIRTUAL, Maja Oschmann, Thomas Stellmach, Germany, 7 min.
- MY MOM IS AN AIRPLANE, Yulia Aronova, Russia, 6 min.
- TIN CAN, Tatiana Kiseleva, Russia, 6 min.
- THE GALLANT CAPTAIN, Graeme Base, Katrina Mathers, Australia, 8 min.
- LLAMA DRAMAS, Pablo Vazquez, Argentina, 1 min.
Capitaine futur's cinema takes the journey further
Images and sounds belong to a universal language. To pursue the exploration and deepen our knowledge beyond the exhibition, there is no substitute for the fertility of observation. A series of films is the perfect opportunity to kick off the first international collaborations with Cinekid, Tiff Kids, the Forum des Images and Mon Premier Festival à Paris through 4 carte blanche programs that probe the depth of the universe.